Are you interested in having a perfectly aligned smile? Unfortunately, many of us wake up each morning and feel self-conscious after looking at our smiles in the mirror. Ornella Orthodontics helps to make dreams a reality! One of the services we provide to our clients is the Invisalign treatment. If you are interested in learning about the advantages of Invisalign for your smile, then continue reading on!
Read on to learn 7 different advantages to Invisalign:
- Practically Invisible: Metal braces provide patients with aligned teeth, but they are by no means discreet. Invisalign allows you to correct your smile in an “invisible” way. Most likely no one will even notice your ongoing treatment.
- No Surprises: From the very start, your orthodontist will supply you with a personalized plan. You will be able to see your teeth realigning from the very beginning. We can provide you with the duration time of your treatment and how your new and improved smile will look in the end.
- Removable: Invisalign allows you to remove your trays before eating foods. Remember to clean them and your teeth before placing them back in. This allows you to enjoy all your favorite foods without worrying you will break a bracket.
- More Hygienic: Your aligners can easily be taken out and cleaned. You can also properly clean the entirety of your teeth.
- Less Painful: Invisalign doesn’t contain any wires or brackets that could poke and prod at your gums and mouth.
- Shorter Treatment Duration: Talk to your orthodontist to learn the exact duration of your treatment. Most of the time, Invisalign is a faster treatment than braces.
- Decrease the Risk of Chipping or Cracking: With aligners, your teeth are protected from grinding or clenching.